Why is that necessary?
When configuring balances within Data Prep for a Cash reconciliation statement identifiers must be configured to ensure statements are correctly produced automatically by Duco.
Where can I find this option available?
- Under balances, select 'Map & transform' > Select 'New field' > 'Statement Identifier'
- This will be a concatenation of strings which will identify each statement for each account (for example, the Statement number + "-" + Sequence number)
- This configuration sets the statement identifiers for the balance records, which needs to be configured within Data Prep.
How to configure that in a Cash process?
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Statement identification' > + 'Add identifier'
- Add 2 identifiers and ensure the fields are in the same order as what was configured in Data Prep for the balance records (in this case, 'Statement number' and 'Sequence number')
Note: a flag will need to be enabled so that the 'Statement Identifier' field can be added. If this is not present, please reach out to your Account team or reach Support by submitting a ticket via the Help Centre.