For security reasons, once you receive an activation email, you have a few days to activate your account. If your activation link has expired, a Duco administrator with "User Administrator" permissions can send a new confirmation email which will contain a new activation link. They need to go to the Administration → Manage users screen, go to the user's profile, and click on "resend confirmation email".
Articles in this section
- Are times in the audit log displayed in UTC or local time?
- Can you share encryption keys across users?
- Does Duco log users out after a period of inactivity?
- Does the Global Process Administrator permission give you administrator access to all processes?
- How do I get a high level overview of processes?
- How do I log something as a feature request?
- How do I tell if an IP address is public or private?
- How does Duco determine a default dashboard on login?
- How long is the audit log retained for?
- I can't access my account