There is no limit to the number of rows in a table, but the column limit is 250 fields.
Articles in this section
- Alpha predicts up to 120 fields
- Can both data sources to a process be sticky?
- Can Duco handle dates that are in an excel serial or in Julian format?
- Can I extract a value from a file name to match on?
- Can I use a reference table with duplicate entries for look-up and replacement?
- Can I write a rule to drop the last character of a string?
- Can submission windows be set as monthly?
- Can you amend the file format for reference data upload?
- Can you have a time tolerance if your data input is set to date & time?
- Can you use a single-sided process in an Insight process?