Yes, all the state is in our own database. You'll redirect to the login page then come back to the same page you were on before after logging in.
Articles in this section
- Are times in the audit log displayed in UTC or local time?
- Can you share encryption keys across users?
- Does Duco log users out after a period of inactivity?
- Does the Global Process Administrator permission give you administrator access to all processes?
- How do I get a high level overview of processes?
- How do I log something as a feature request?
- How do I tell if an IP address is public or private?
- How does Duco determine a default dashboard on login?
- How long is the audit log retained for?
- I can't access my account