Duco uses UTF-8 character encoding. This means that Basic Multilingual Plane characters will be supported, which should include most common Chinese, Japanese, and Korean characters. Duco will be able to read it properly if the input files are UTF-8 encoded.
Articles in this section
- Alpha predicts up to 120 fields
- Can both data sources to a process be sticky?
- Can Duco handle dates that are in an excel serial or in Julian format?
- Can I extract a value from a file name to match on?
- Can I use a reference table with duplicate entries for look-up and replacement?
- Can I write a rule to drop the last character of a string?
- Can submission windows be set as monthly?
- Can you amend the file format for reference data upload?
- Can you have a time tolerance if your data input is set to date & time?
- Can you use a single-sided process in an Insight process?