The maximum length is 64000 characters in a comment.
Articles in this section
- Can you automate the Excel results download?
- Can you submit one side automatically via SFTP/API and the other through manual upload?
- How does Duco identify the “new occurrence” of a previously manually force closed item?
- What is the limit of the carry over period?
- What is the maximum length of a Comment on an exception?
- What is the preferred way to “clear” out old exceptions on a process in bulk?
- When multiple files are uploaded within a zip file, is there any way to identify which sub file within the zip file a particular record comes from?
- Which formats can be extracted via the API?
- Why do duplicate records appear in the excluded section of my run overview?
- Why is there a "Mark as failed" option?