When your display is less than 768px wide, you will receive a message saying that “Duco works best on larger screens”.
Articles in this section
- Are times in the audit log displayed in UTC or local time?
- Can you share encryption keys across users?
- Does Duco log users out after a period of inactivity?
- Does the Global Process Administrator permission give you administrator access to all processes?
- How do I get a high level overview of processes?
- How do I log something as a feature request?
- How do I tell if an IP address is public or private?
- How does Duco determine a default dashboard on login?
- How long is the audit log retained for?
- I can't access my account