Yes, however this needs to be created by a trigger, it cannot be created manually. You will need to use a Timing trigger and ensure that no files are received by the set cutoff. You will notice that a new snapshot is created at the set time regardless of whether data has been received or not.
Articles in this section
- How many different Inputs can I upload into a single Data Prep process?
- What do I do if my Data Prep submissions get out of sync?
- What happens if I adjust the Data Prep process and this impacts my two-sided reconciliation?
- Can you delete output fields?
- How many columns can an input have for Data Prep?
- What happens if I adjust the Data Prep process when I have Pending data?
- How is Data Prep volume charged?
- Why has my previous snapshot been included in my latest reconciliation run?
- Can I use Data Prep to handle the possibility that the file formats used in a reconciliation might change over time?
- Can I have a blank snapshot?