Set to the date in something (a field -> Security) in the format some format (dd/MM/yyyy). Since Field Security is a text field, you need to tell Duco to recognise the date in the text and set the format that matches. See here for the full list of NRL operators.
Articles in this section
- Alpha predicts up to 120 fields
- Archival and Retention of Customer Data
- Can both data sources to a process be sticky?
- Can Duco handle dates that are in an excel serial or in Julian format?
- Can I extract a value from a file name to match on?
- Can I use a reference table with duplicate entries for look-up and replacement?
- Can I write a rule to drop the last character of a string?
- Can submission windows be set as monthly?
- Can you amend the file format for reference data upload?
- Can you use a single-sided process in a Connected Process?