In our December release, we are continuing our effort in cash reconciliation with more features, and a key UX enhancement:
- Saving user default view
- Automatically roll-up write-offs after matching
- Opposite sign matching
- Naming cash account groups
- Extract balance date from CSV
Saving user default view
While working on run results and account data, you may use combinations of column filters, sorts, hiding, etc. to help you find what you need and work through them. Now Duco lets you save those view settings as default, so that it will automatically apply them when you revisit the same screen. This will save you time by applying the same filters and sorting every time you visit the page.
A default view includes column filters, column sorting (including directions, and priorities in multi-level sorting), column visibilities, page size and choice of "Show my items only", and is saved per process and category. You can easily remove all custom settings by clicking Reset.
Automatically roll-up write-offs after matching
Write-off transactions are created when there are auto-matches or manual matches with an outstanding amount within the configured tolerance levels. You now have the option to automatically aggregate them using Write-off roll-up rules, by specifying the roll-up keys that you want to use. After the matching has finished, you will see the total outstanding net sum and can act on it easily. You can always break individual transactions from it, or the whole roll-up apart.
These roll-ups are created after the matching process, before the workflow rule actions. This allows you to label them automatically, assign to specific group / user, or move to Pending, for example.
Opposite sign matching
You can now match transactions from two sides which have the same amount but one is negative, the other positive. This enables you to match credits against debits, or vice versa. The account proofing calculation, write-off transaction creation and difference calculated are all adjusted accordingly.
You can choose between same sign or opposite sign matching per account group. You cannot change this setting once there are statements and transactions uploaded.
Naming cash account groups
To make it easier for you to identify the lines of business which are impacted by an exception, you can now give account groups a name that you define. This is also added as a column in transaction screens, sortable and filterable, allowing you to identify candidates for manual matching much more easily.
Extract balance date from CSV
Duco uses statement start and end date as part of ordering logic. It is extracted automatically from MT940 messages. You can now also include this in balance lines when using CSV file inputs, and Duco will extract it according to the regex pattern and date format configured.
- Data platform - matching pass names are now available in data platform to be included in reporting and analysis
- Performance improvements - we have improved the UI performance on Chrome when loading exceptions and applying actions to multiple items such as changing workflow status, commenting, applying labels
- Delete users regardless of cases - you can now delete a user even he/she is assigned to cases
- Account security improvements:
- Password change notifications - user will now receive email notification when their password has been changed
- Notifications when account is un-suspended - when a user account has been suspended (e.g. entered incorrect password 3 times), then un-suspended by an administrator, he/she will now receive an email notification