Duco is primarily used to match financial transactions. Individuals and organisations operating within the financial industry are subject to confidentiality regulations, some imposed by law and others specific to a particular organisation. To meet these regulatory requirements, it is important to monitor and log how users are using trade data and the actions that they are taking. Duco provides an audit log for this reason.
- Click on the menu with the three horizontal lines and choose Administration.
This will take you to the Administration overview screen:
- Click on Audit log.
The screen shows a detailed list of actions. For each action it provides:
- Timestamp: the time and date when the action occurred
- User: The name of the user who performed the action.
- Category: The type of action. E.g., Process configuration, Execution, Reference data, etc.
- Message: A description of the action. E.g. "Added a filter rule", "Created lookup table", etc.
- Context: The context where the action took place. Usually this is the name of a process. The Audit log indicates no context for actions at the global level. E.g., adding a user.
Navigating the Audit log
The easiest way to search the Audit log for a particular entry, is to export the log. This can be done by selecting Export from the top-right side of the screen.
While the audit log screen shows data in chronological order, with the most recent audited actions listed in first page, you can choose the date range of which logs you want to export to Excel Spreadsheet.
If the amount of data in selected dates is large, they will be automatically split into multiple excel files and downloadable as a zip file.
This will generate an excel spreadsheet with the log, which can be downloaded.
Audit log to show when a run was triggered with carry over data only
The user can check the audit log entry when a run was manually triggered to use carry-over data only.