We have included a number of enhancements in this release to improve your experience in using Duco, and a change to make file submission more consistent:
- Personalise column ordering as part of view settings
- See process configuration details before approving promotion
- Sort numerical columns by absolute value
- Usability enhancements for cash processes
- Data ingestion - empty files submitted through SFTP will trigger runs
Personalise column ordering as part of view settings
When you work on matching results to investigate breaks and look for manual matches, focusing on the optimal data set can help you find the data you want more quickly and save time from scrolling. Duco already helps you by allowing multiple sorts and filters. You can now also change the order of how columns are displayed, and hide any columns that you do not need. What's more, you can then save it as part of your personal default view setting, which means it will be automatically applied the next time you navigate to the screen.
See process configuration details before approving promotion
When you use Duco multiple testing environments module, and promote a process configuration from one environment to another, you can now check the new configuration details before applying it in the target environment. This gives more transparency to the approver and make the whole change management process even more easier.
Sort numerical columns by absolute value
When working with numerical data, you can now sort them by their absolute values. This is useful in different scenarios, in particular for cash reconciliations when you look for transactions to be manually matched.
Usability enhancements for cash processes
We continue to enhance cash reconciliation with the followings:
- Show exception age in result screens
- When drilling into statements from Account overview, only show statements from the selected account group and latest statements first
- Support flexible text pattern in column filters
Data ingestion - empty files submitted through SFTP will trigger runs
From this release, any empty file submitted through SFTP to Duco will be used to trigger runs, similar to when an empty file is submitted through UI, API or within a zip file through SFTP. This may cause unexpected runs, which can then be manually marked as failed if needed.