Our first spring release brings an exciting new feature and a couple of UI improvements.
Change an existing reconciliation input to Data Prep
We understand that our clients want the flexibility to change the inputs of an existing process for various reasons. Now you will be able to completely change the input of an existing reconciliation of all cash, one-sided and two-sided reconciliations to any Data Prep process. This will help reduce manual work, reduce risk of market changes and unblock some key pain points below:
- React quickly to market or counterparty format changes
- Freedom to change upstream sources without losing previous run results
- Change existing inputs without creating a brand new process
- Reduce the number of reconciliations and consolidate into single process fed from data prep
- Support the upcoming SWIFT ISO20022 Cash MT940/MT950 migration
Check this Help Centre article to learn how to use this new feature.
Easier to edit and review complex NRL rules with brackets
Following the recent launch of Easy Read mode when working with our Natural Rule Language (NRL) rules in Data Prep, we have further enhanced the usability when complicated logic is used in your rules. In particular a combination of “and” and “or” statements are used. Brackets will now be shown based on how the rule is constructed to indicate clearly how the logic will be interpreted during processing.
Run details API change
We are looking to introduce changes to the response schema of Run details API, version 3.
We will be removing 3 fields expired_a_count, expired_b_count and expired_count.
Don’t worry - you don’t need to take any action just yet. We will keep you updated when the time comes for any of your systems dependent on these fields to be updated. The change is planned for the next, April release.
As of this release we are removing the outdated API versions 1&2, Reports and the ability to create Cases.
We have written a detailed article about what is changing and how it impacts the current system behaviour, but here is what you need to know:
- The default API version will be changed from version 2 to version 3. The Get/submissions API will have pagination in the newest version for improved performance. Make sure you update your systems accordingly.
- The Reports page will be completely removed from Duco and will no longer be available. If you are viewing the reports page, we suggest you consider enabling the Data Platform to view more accurate and substantial information.
- The ability to create Cases will be removed. The Cases that are currently open will still be available for viewing till the next release. In order to be able to investigate breaks more effectively, you might want to enable the Exceptions Workflow. Check this page for detailed instructions on how the Exception Workflow is working.
|Not able to promote a Data Prep process between environments.||In some cases when additional fields were added to Data Prep processes, the promotion was not working as expected.|
|Run results export is not working when the filters are applied.||In cases when a process was configured with the roll-up rules and a run had rolled-up items, the results export to Excel was failing when filters were applied on the results UI page.|
|Process performance was not optimal when a run had many carry-over items.||With this release we are improving the performance of queries connected with carry-over items, which will have a positive impact on the reconciliations with a long history of runs and big volumes of data.|
|Not able to export the results of a cash process in XML format.||The system was returning the 500 Error while exporting the results of a cash reconciliation in XML format if a write off rollup record was created.|
|Unable to create a new set of Roll-up rules.||The users were not able to create Roll-up rules through the Multi-pass. The system was not allowing to save the rule was showing an internal error.|